The funny things I wanted to share is, just in front the stage, there’s a renovation of a cinema. We all fans just queued beside the construction spot, bearing the dusk, the noise, the paint odor and sort of.
Then when Stef stepped on stage, people in the temple nearby started to set off firecrackers, which resulted in a big mushroom cloud. Well, we all can’t hear any of Stef’s and the host’s although through the giant speakers.
Conclusion:
1. It’s my honor to get Stef’s autograph though queuing up for hours and hours.
2. There’s a huge problem occurred in such a big music company to hold a program. No wonder people said it’s not wonderful enough.
Hi Hui Kee! I like Stef's music ,too and also bought some albums before. (but I haven't get the latest one) When I went to KTV, "Venus" is always one of my favorites. Nice to see her come back again:)
ReplyDeleteHi, dear Hui Kee:))
ReplyDeleteI have never been to a concert like that, so it sounds cool to me that you went to an autograph!!
It must be very exciting!!
I also admire you that you queued for hours.
Well, Stef has always been so attractive and her songs are really good:) If the quality is better you must can enjoy it much more!!