It’s almost one month since Stef’s latest album was released. Many of my friends (who are not Stef’s fans) said that this is really a well-prepared album. I replied “Yes, definitely!”
I admired that someone can put so much effort on something he or she loves. It must be his or her most important thing in his or her life. For instance, music is Stef’s most important thing. To make her music perfect, she could spend four years to produce an album. She is not only a singer but also a composer, a producer. I should say a music “player”.
I always think that what if one day I have the same power coming out of deep in my heart, supporting me to concentrate on one matter. Will the day come? I don’t know. I am still wandering at a cross junction, considering which way to go. Hopefully I will make a decision of my life ASAP.
I admired that someone can put so much effort on something he or she loves. It must be his or her most important thing in his or her life. For instance, music is Stef’s most important thing. To make her music perfect, she could spend four years to produce an album. She is not only a singer but also a composer, a producer. I should say a music “player”.
I always think that what if one day I have the same power coming out of deep in my heart, supporting me to concentrate on one matter. Will the day come? I don’t know. I am still wandering at a cross junction, considering which way to go. Hopefully I will make a decision of my life ASAP.
Stephanie makes the effort on the things she loves. I really admire this because I am still wandering what my love is. I want to have the same power as her one day. I think you will find your love one day and make it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteHello! I really agree and admire your sentences in this post: Someone can put so much effort on something he or she loves. It must be his or her most important thing in his or her life. I really like this album, too. I’ve kept listening to this album for several days. It reminds me the touching album “Stephanie”. By the way, the song called “180度” is accompanied with Ukulele. :D
ReplyDelete