I was a cellist in my high school string orchestra. I prefer classical music to pop music after learning to play cello. Therefore I was not such a big fan of Stef during that period of time. For a long time I wasn’t addicted to her songs. And now, I enjoy not only her songs and lyrics, but also her composition of accompany music.
I’d like to introduce two songs of her new album that are accompanied by string orchestra and ukulele.
The first song is “時光小偷”. Its intro is a cello solo. That attracts me immediately. Cello always gives me a feeling of comfortable and reliable. I like it!
The second song is “180度”. It’s accompanied by ukulele. (Thanks Orange for reminding me^^) Ukulele makes a joyful, naughty, relaxing surrounding. It really makes the song livelier.
I had played trumpet and drum for five years in school's orchestra. And I love to listen music very much. This article's music I feel comfortable. Stephanie Sun is one of my favorate singer and I like her song especial meet.
ReplyDelete