Well, the exam week is past. I’d actually forgotten to write a new post. I have been listening to Stef’s older songs recently. XD
I listen to Stef’s older songs recently. My favorite song of Stef’s is “我不難過”. It’s a story about a girl broke up with her boyfriend at his house. The boy had a new girlfriend. The boy told her how nice his new girlfriend is. The girl, who was sad, but tried to be tough and consoled herself, telling herself “I’m not sad and this is nothing about to be upset”. And she told her boyfriend to leave her, to let her grow up from this broken relationship.
This song is written by 楊學明, a young lyrics writer who died of cancer at 24. Someone said he wrote this song to his girlfriend as he knew he couldn’t take care of her anymore. “Leaving me and find another guy who can look after you in your life time is more important,” That’s what 楊學明wanted to tell her girlfriend.
What a touching song, which I always listen to when feeling bad.
oh...this is one of my favorite songs. It is so touching and sad. In the past, I only heard this song from CD, it is nice to see this live video, she is extremely amazing and have lots of emotions and high singing skill!
ReplyDeleteIt's my first time to hear the story about the lyrics writer and it's very impressive! I think he really loves his girlfriend!:(