Sunday, 10 April 2011

Out of control

My sis once told me, Stef was really great in “The One Millionaire Singer” (百萬大歌星). I agreed and told her I’d already watched times. It’s the first time Stef appeared on “The One Millionaire Singer” as this program only started about 3 years ago and Stef has recently come back to stage/show business after a 4 years’ rest.

Well, in this episode, there’re many songs that Stef was really familiar with, such as “Venus” (which is collected in her 4th album), Tanya’s 紀念. I think the most enjoyable part was when she sang “說不出的快活” (Jajambo). She was really high but suddenly she forgot the lyrics. And lastly she asked for tips aid. And when the girl she asked help from was going to answer, Stef covered her mouth out of a sudden! She recalled the answer!
I just couldn’t stop laughing at Stef. I think that’s why my sis recommended this episode to me so eagerly. 



People always tend to do something out of his or her mind as well. Like Koo Kien Kiat, a badminton player I like very much, always does some little actions and makes others think that he is proud. But these are not under control. These are the real reaction from their heart and mind.


1 comment:

  1. I don't listen to Chinese music often, but I really enjoy Stef's music. A lot of good music! Sometimes I watched the TV show you mentioned if I am at home, since I don't have a TV in dorm. It's really interesting to see singers on the stage regretting why they were controlled by the host and finally forget about the lyrics.

    Sometimes our action will misslead people,leading them to misjudge us.

    ReplyDelete