Monday, 14 March 2011

It's time

It's time to listen to Stephanie again. After four years break, she's back.
During winter break, uncle told me that he had been to Stef's house to do air-con service.My gosh, how lucky he was.(envy-ing)
On 3/8, the day she published her new album "It's time"(是時候 ), I rushed to album store to get it. I could only say, "I Just Can't Wait".It's kind of relief when holding the hot, fresh album.
When I got back, I listen to Stef's songs one by one, reading the lyrics, enjoying the music. It's kind of flashing back to the time I started to used to her voice. It's been 11 years.
I wonder, how a person can be remembered by others. Stef's voice is special, that's why I remember her. Besides, I think the most important thing is the way she loves her life, her life full of music. Her determination on music makes her easily to be remembered by others.
I think, people should really have a determination on something, to push you working hard on it, to make you a heart to pursue as best as you can. Stef found where to have her determination. What about Ahhui?

No comments:

Post a Comment